South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2019(From the 2019 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. To lessen your chance of a crash occurring, you should do all of the following except:
2. When you are being passed, you should
3. When riding at night:
4. On a motorcycle when using the rearview mirrors,
5. When selecting a jacket that will be used as protective apparel, a motorcycle rider should look for a jacket that is:
6. What does this sign mean?