South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. If you accidentally lock you rear tire on a good traction surface, you should
2. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of keeping a “cushion of distance” between you and other vehicles?
3. When it starts to rain, it is usually best to:
4. Before starting out, you should make sure the fuel valve is
5. You should pick a lane position that:
6. At an intersection with no traffic signs or traffic lights, what do you do?