South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. When riding on a slippery surface, you should
2. Proper posture to control a motorcycle means:
3. If stopping suddenly on a straightaway and the rear wheel locks up, ______
4. What formation should you form when riding in a group?
5. If you are driving near a truck:
6. When you are being passed you should: