South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. When a car with bright headlights comes toward you at night, you should:
2. As you are driving on an undivided highway, you approach a school bus that is stopped and has its red lights flashing. You _____:
3. Who must wear seat belts in your vehicle:
4. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
5. This sign means
6. Which of these statements about railroad grade crossing is true?