South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. When driving in fog or mist, never put your headlights on high beam because:
2. Which statements about passing another vehicle on a two-lane road are true:
3. To see objects in your blind spot when changing lanes, drivers should check:
4. Motorcyclists are entitled to use the full width of a traffic lane; therefore, a driver should pass a motorcycle the same way as passing another vehicle.
5. Which of the tips for being passed by another driver are true?
6. This sign means: