South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. If you park facing up hill where there is NO curb, set the parking brake and turn the wheels:
2. What statement about making a left turn is true?
3. This road sign means
4. Drivers must be careful when driving close to cyclist and should maintain a safe operating distance between the motor vehicle and the cyclist.
5. Which statement about speed is true?
6. If a bicycle rider near you is a child: