South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. You should never park a vehicle:
2. Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
3. Which of these statements about speeding is true:
4. A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the "Don't walk" signal begins to flash. The pedestrian is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. You should
5. All drivers under the age of 21 have a specific restriction prohibiting them from:
6. Always signal when: