South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. When driving on slippery roads, you should:
3. Drivers are not required to stop upon meeting a stopped school bus when traveling in the opposite direction on a multi-lane highway.
4. When entering an interstate highway, you should:
5. If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
6. Only _____ can reduce the alcohol level and its effects on the body.