South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. Which statement of the proper braking method is true?
2. When you see a sign indicating that your chosen exit point is nearing, you should:
3. Which of the following is a basic step to take after an accident:
4. This sign is used to prevent
5. This road sign means
6. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles