South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
2. You should not make sudden stops in front of large trucks and buses because:
3. A broken yellow line alongside a solid yellow line means
4. Which drivers are subject to the South Carolina's Point System?
5. What statement about making a right turn is true?
6. This road sign means