South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. The faster the speed, the longer it takes to stop when you must react to other driver's unexpected moves.
2. Vehicles stopped behind a school bus when the red lights are flashing must remain stopped until:
3. If you find that the roadway ahead of you is flooded, you should:
4. When approaching someone using a white cane or guide dog, you should:
5. When planning to make a three point turnabout across a roadway, and you have oncoming traffic approaching, you should:
6. You must stop at the intersection ahead. Just before the intersection, you have to cross railroad tracks. You should stop before you cross the railroad tracks when: