South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. When it starts raining or snowing enough to turn on your windshield wipers, it is also time to:
3. Talking or texting on a cell phone while driving will not significantly increase your chances for a crash.
4. Which of the following is a basic step to take after an accident:
5. If you come to a railroad crossing where the crossing gates are down and the lights are flashing, you should:
6. Work zones on highways have become increasingly safer for workers and drivers.