South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. A driver that operates a vehicle on South Carolina roadways has already agreed to submit a chemical test or tests when requested by a law enforcement officer.
2. If you find that the roadway ahead of you is flooded, you should:
3. To see objects in your blind spot when changing lanes, drivers should check:
4. A driver of a vehicle must stop when approaching a stopped school bus unloading children when on a two-lane road.
5. Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
6. Slowing down just to look at collisions or anything else out of the ordinary: