South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. Before you enter and start a parked vehicle, you should:
2. When driving in fog, you should use your low beam headlights:
3. Which statement is true about driving too slowly:
4. If you park facing up hill where there IS a curb, set the parking brake and turn the wheels:
5. Which of the tips for being passed by another driver are true?
6. This sign means: