South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 20 2019(From the 2019 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. Which statement about stopping at railroad grade crossings is true:
2. At many intersections, under certain conditions, a right turn may be made while the traffic light is red. Before turning right:
3. When driving in work zones, you should:
4. When approaching an intersection with a flashing red light you must:
5. If driving in fog, a driver should turn on the high-beam headlights to increase the field of vision.
6. How fast you drive will not affect the distance your vehicle will travel when you need to come to a stop.