South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 21 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. When faced with low visibility conditions due to fog while driving, you should:
2. To see objects in your blind spot when changing lanes, drivers should check:
3. At a school crossing sign, you should:
4. A railroad crossbuck sign should be treated the same as a yield sign.
5. What should you do when you see this sign?
6. This sign means: