South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 22 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. The basic color for temporary signs in work zones used in construction and maintenance work areas have a(n) _____ background with _____ lettering:
2. This sign is used to prevent
3. If a bicycle rider near you is a child:
4. If you approach a flashing red traffic light, you:
5. How fast you drive will not affect the distance your vehicle will travel when you need to come to a stop.
6. What statement about making a left turn is true?