South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. When driving through a neighborhood, the speed limit is usually 30 mph.
2. When you drive through a construction zone, you should:
3. When a stop line is present at a stop sign, drivers must stop:
4. This sign tells you that:
5. You have stopped for a train at a railroad crossing. After the train passes, you must:
6. A flashing red traffic signal at an intersection has the same requirements as which of the following?