South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. What does this road sign mean:
2. A U-Turn is not permitted:
3. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
4. On a four lane highway slower traffic should drive in the _____.
5. Talking or texting on a cell phone while driving will not significantly increase your chances for a crash.
6. This sign is used to prevent