South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. A person riding a bicycle has all the same rights and responsibilities and must obey traffic laws as a driver of a motor vehicle.
2. You should not make sudden stops in front of large trucks and buses because:
3. When changing lanes, you should never:
4. This sign means:
5. It is unlawful to move into the same lane alongside a motorcycle:
6. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?