South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is against the law and is punishable by imprisonment and / or fines?
2. A motorist making a left turn at an intersection should yield the right-of-way to a bicyclist entering the intersection from the opposite direction.
3. If an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is traveling in the area you are driving, you should:
4. The proper method of steering is:
5. You are driving on a road with two or more lanes traveling in the same direction. You should:
6. Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds are not easy to see; therefore, you should: