South Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for South Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The South Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. If you plan to turn your vehicle at an intersection, you should signal 50 - 75 feet before you turn:
2. Motorists are not required to yield to pedestrians when they walk against the traffic light:
3. If the motorist sees pedestrians in a crosswalk, what should the motorist do?
4. When driving in a construction zone:
5. If you see a cyclist in your lane ahead, you should:
6. When a car with bright headlights comes toward you at night, you should: