Tennessee CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. The air pressure should build from ____ to ____ within 3 minutes.
2. When does the air compressor governor allow air to start pumping?
3. What is the purpose of dummy coupler?
4. When uncoupling, if you park the trailer at an angle ______.
5. During a pre-trip inspection of your vehicle, you can check if your vehicle is leaking by inspecting for _______.
6. The emergency line has two functions. It controls the emergency brakes on combination vehicles and what else?