Tennessee CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||26|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Tennessee Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. The spring brakes come on when the air pressure drops into what range _________.
2. Trailers that do not have spring brakes have emergency brakes, which work from ________.
3. The tractor protection valve ______.
4. What are hose couplers?
5. Usually, a fully charged air system has _______ psi.
6. The pressure in the service line indicates ______.