Tennessee CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||35|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. You will lose your CDL for three years ______.
2. When your brake's main air pressure is lost ________.
3. Typically, at what psi does the air compressor governor stop the compressor from pumping air?
4. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
5. A serious traffic violation is which of the following?
6. Why should you check the tire shortly after it's been changed?