Tennessee CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
2. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
3. When will you lose your CDL for life?
4. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
5. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
6. Placards are used to _______.