Tennessee DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Tennessee, you must pass a knowledge test. The Tennessee Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to:
2. _________ is a major factor in collisions caused by motorcycles.
3. An approved helmet:
4. When choosing a helmet, you should ensure that it:
5. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of keeping a “cushion of distance” between you and other vehicles?
6. Where should you position your motorcycle when entering a curve: