Tennessee DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Tennessee, you must pass a knowledge test. The Tennessee Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is not a reason to keep a cushion of space between you and the vehicle in front of you?
2. When positioning your body on the motorcycle:
3. A motorized vehicle with 45 or less cc's:
4. There may be less traction available for braking when:
5. All drivers should anticipate potential dangers and think of ways to avoid those dangers. Which is NOT a potential problem?
6. An approved helmet: