Tennessee DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Tennessee, you must pass a knowledge test. The Tennessee Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. When carrying a load, it should be:
2. Which of the following is not among the items recommended as protective apparel?
3. In any crash you have a better chance of surviving if you wear:
4. How fast does the human body remove alcohol?
5. _________ is a major factor in collisions caused by motorcycles.
6. Part of your normal scanning routine while driving should include: