Tennessee DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Tennessee, you must pass a knowledge test. The Tennessee Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group, the members should:
2. Having a Blood Alcohol Content of ____ or more is considered to be legally intoxicated.
3. Brightly colored, reflective helmets and clothing:
4. If bright sunlight makes it difficult to see the turn signal, the motorcyclist should:
5. The combination of alcohol and drugs is:
6. Mirrors on motorcycles: