Tennessee DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Tennessee, you must pass a knowledge test. The Tennessee Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. When choosing a helmet, you should ensure that it:
2. Having a Blood Alcohol Content of ____ or more is considered to be legally intoxicated.
3. Eye protection is
4. When entering a turn, you should::
5. There may be less traction available for braking when:
6. As you consume more alcohol, your skill level __________