Tennessee DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Tennessee Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Tennessee Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. Changing from one lane to another is best done:
2. An advisory letter is mailed to a licensee having how many points on a driving record within any twelve months:
3. If involved in a reportable accident, the operator of the vehicle must file an accident report to the Department of Safety within:
4. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
5. The two-second rule for following at a safe distance will hold true at:
6. If you see orange construction signs and cones on a freeway, you must: