Tennessee DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Tennessee Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Tennessee Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. Highway pavement is particularly treacherous and will be most slippery:
2. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.
3. You may cross double yellow lines to pass another vehicle if the
4. Implied Consent Law means:
5. If you meet a stopped school bus with the lights flashing and the signal arm extended, you should:
6. This sign means: