Tennessee DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Tennessee Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Tennessee Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. It is night. A vehicle coming towards you has its high beams on which make it hard to see the road ahead, you should:
2. If you have had three beers in the past hour, about how long will it take for all the alcohol to leave your blood stream?
3. What should you do when you see this sign?
4. In parallel parking, the wheels should be how far from the curb?
5. You are preparing to exit an expressway. When should you start reducing speed?
6. When changing lanes: