Tennessee DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Tennessee Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Tennessee Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. Driving under the influence (DUI) for a first conviction is determined by which blood alcohol concentration?
2. If you have an argument with another person and you are angry, before driving a car you should:
3. Which of the following driving skills is/are affected by the use of alcohol and/or drugs?
4. This sign means:
5. Which of the following vehicles are not required to stop before crossing any railroad grade crossing?
6. Before changing lanes or attempting to pass another vehicle, you should: