Tennessee DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Tennessee Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Tennessee Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. At a school crossing sign, you should:
2. Tennessee was the first state to pass a child restraint law. This law requires that children under the age of ________ must be placed in an approved child restraint device.
3. If involved in a reportable accident, the operator of the vehicle must file an accident report to the Department of Safety within:
4. What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle
5. If your car becomes disabled on the highway, you should:
6. To see vehicles in your blind spot, you should check: