Tennessee DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Tennessee Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Tennessee Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Tennessee Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Tennessee Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Tennessee DMV locations.
1. Driving under the influence of any medication which impairs your driving is permitted
2. Which lane must you be in before making a left turn from a one-way street?
3. You are driving behind a motorcycle and want to pass. You must:
4. This sign means:
5. As the percentage of alcohol (BAC) in your blood increases, you become:
6. You are coming to an intersection with a flashing red light. You should: