Texas CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Texas CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||26|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Texas Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is a necessary step to ensure that you have the best control of your double or triple on a curve?
2. Trailers that do not have spring brakes have emergency brakes, which work from ________.
3. When you are backing up with a trailer what should you do first?
4. The pressure in the service line indicates ______.
5. The spring brakes come on when the air pressure drops into what range _________.
6. The tractor protection valve ______.
7. Usually, a fully charged air system has _______ psi.
8. What are hose couplers?