Texas CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Texas CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||44|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. Why should you exercise special care when transporting dry bulk tanks?
2. The Gross Vehicle Weight is ______.
3. Every ____ hours (or 150 miles, whichever comes first) you should check to ensure your cargo is secure.
4. When you are securing cargo, blocking and bracing are used to ________.
5. What affects your vehicle's total stopping distance?
6. On the Hazardous Materials Table column 1 shows _______.