Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. Motorcycle headlights are:
2. If you are using an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should you do?
3. Goggles can:
4. To avoid an unexpected hazard and both braking and swerving must be done, you should:
5. Face shields and goggles:
6. Why should you use both the front and rear brakes every time?