Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. If the throttle is stuck, you should:
2. When passing cars parked on the right, what is a dangerous situation a motorcycle operator should be prepared for?
3. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
4. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
5. It is MOST important to flash your brake light when:
6. Which of the following is not considered protective clothing for a motorcycle rider?