Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. The best way to stop quickly is to:
2. When entering a turn, the rider should:
3. When riding with a passenger you should do all of the following except:
4. When is a person exempt from wearing a helmet?
5. When passing cars parked on the right, what is a dangerous situation a motorcycle operator should be prepared for?
6. Why should you use both the front and rear brakes every time?