Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. A shatter-resistant face shield:
2. If you lock the rear tire on a good traction surface, you should:
3. A way to lessen your chance of being involved in a crash is:
4. If a tire goes flat, and you must brake, you should:
5. It is recommended that a driver:
6. Normally, how far behind should you be behind the vehicle in front of you?