Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. If the front wheel skids:
2. Before mounting a motorcycle, you should check all of the following except:
3. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
4. Down shifting on motorcycles
5. Why should you use both the front and rear brakes every time?
6. The proper clothing when riding a motorcycle should: