Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. Down shifting on motorcycles
2. Before mounting a motorcycle, you should check all of the following except:
3. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
4. If the front wheel skids:
5. The proper clothing when riding a motorcycle should:
6. Why should you use both the front and rear brakes every time?