Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
2. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
3. Which of the following is true?
4. The primary source of information about your motorcycle should come from:
5. When riding with a passenger, you should:
6. If you are feeling tired when driving, you should: