Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. If you must brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should:
2. When passing,
3. If a tire goes flat while you ride and you must stop, it is usually best to:
4. If you are using an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should you do?
5. Where is the control for the rear brake located?
6. When riding with a passenger you should do all of the following except:
7. If a tire goes flat, and you must brake, you should:
8. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”