Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. How is the accelerator controlled?
2. If you wait an hour for each drink before you ride:
3. One of the benefits of regular maintenance of a motorcycle is:
4. If approaching a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should:
5. Where is the control for the rear brake located?
6. For proper protection, riding gloves should be made of: