Texas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Texas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Texas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Texas Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. When passing cars parked on the right, what is a dangerous situation a motorcycle operator should be prepared for?
2. The best way to stop quickly is to:
3. When a vehicle attempts to pass you form behind, you should:
4. The primary source of information about your motorcycle should come from:
5. When riding with a passenger, you should:
6. Bright colored helmets: