Texas DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Texas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Texas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Texas Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 70% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. “highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
2. The correct way to use a freeway exit ramp is:
3. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
4. This sign means
5. When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
6. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?