Texas DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Texas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Texas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Texas Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 70% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Texas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Texas DMV locations.
1. A steady yellow light means that a _______ light will soon appear.
2. Roads become very slippery:
3. On slippery roads, you should:
4. To check your blind spot before changing lanes:
5. Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
6. At night, slow down and always: